What is the course about?
This 1 day Approved Coaching for Change course course gives delegates the skills needed to coach others.
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for delegates who want to help individuals to develop themselves and improve their performance, including:
- Trainers wanting to develop their coaching skills
- Line managers wanting to develop their staff
- Those wanting to move into a supervisory or team leader role
Delegates on our Coaching Skills Course will learn how to develop an individual’s competency and confidence by:
- Assessing the person’s current skills and knowledge
- Helping the person to identify the actions that they need to take to improve
- Putting in place, with the individual, a plan to overcome any obstacles
We will also help delegates:
- Recognise and develop their coaching qualities
- Develop the key skills of listening and asking skilled questions
Our Coaching for Change course is very interactive, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to discuss and practice how to handle a range of coaching challenges.
Before and after the course
We send our pre course questionnaires to all delegates so we can understand individual objectives and help ensure the course meets delegates' needs.
All delegates who have attended the course are entitled to six months free telephone and email support after the course. Many delegates use this to discus particular challenges they face in coaching others.
Our Coaching for Change course is approved and monitored by the Institute of leadership & Management.
The ILM (www.i-l-m.com) is the leading UK approving organisation for management and leadership training, and is part of the City & Guilds Group.
Delegates on this course can receive an ILM certificate and a year's studying membership (additional fee £49+VAT)