Truly Tailored Training-
We take a collaborative approach to create a programme truly tailored to the needs of your business and delegates.
The result - training that is relevant, enjoyable and effective in the short and long term.
To achieve this we'd like to discuss your requirements and objectives in detail. We will arrange an on-site visit, extended phone conversation or webinar session so we can understand your organisational culture and discuss your training objectives.
If appropriate, we'll then summarise our discussions in writing to be completely sure we have captured your exact needs. We also send all delegates a pre course questionnaire, so we can understand their individual needs.
We use your training objectives and questionnaire responses to produce a tailored training programme that is unique to you and that fits the needs of your delegates and your business.
Practical benefits of our in house training
Lower cost - We quote a fixed fee for up to 10 delegates - Fill the course and the price per delegate is typically about half the price of a public course!
Clear pricing - We quote an all - in price - We don't add anything on for our travel or accommodation and there are no hidden costs - This means you can be clear from the very start about what the training will cost.
Less administrative hassle - We deliver the training at your location (anywhere in the world!), so no need for complex travel /accommodation arrangement for delegates.
Easy to arrange - All we need is a suitable room with a screen/blank wall and ideally a flip chart stand - We provide everything else!
Our price includes
Our prices are displayed clearly on this website - For mainland UK, the price you see is the price you pay. Click here to view prices. Prices include:
- Pre course discussions
- Pre course questionnaires for all delegates
- Full course tailoring
- All our travel and accommodation
- Training delivery anywhere you want by one of our expert trainers
- Handouts - Colour copies of slides, a workbook of exercises and a (where relevant) a handbook of reference material.
- An Adelphi Associates attendance certificate
- 6 month's post course support from our expert training team - Delegates can ask us a quick question, or send us detailed plans, documents or training programmes - We're happy to help.
Your course will be delivered by one of our named trainers, who have been working for us for years - You can read a little about them here.