We have delivered our Train the Trainer course to 1000s of delegates.
Contact us on 0800 458 3246 to discuss how we can meet your training needs.
What is this course about?
In today's ever changing workplace there is a constant need for training and staff development.
This course will equip your staff to plan and deliver training programmes that make a real and positive impact in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone involved in training planning or delivery. It is suitable for:
- Existing trainers
- Anyone who has been asked to take on a new training role
- Experienced trainers who want or need to refresh their skills
- Managers wanting to develop staff and their training
Course overview - Topics include:
This lively and interactive course will help delegates develop and hone their skills so they are able to plan and deliver effective training.
- Defining objectives that meet both business and trainee needs
- Planning and designing training to gain ALL trainees' commitment and enthusiasm
- Psychological and sensory learning styles and how to meet ALL of these styles
- Dealing with challenging trainees and resistance to training
- Responding to trainee concerns about training
- The pros and cons of different training methods
- Ensuring training is interactive and participative - and not simply a presentation.
- How, why and when to adopt a facilitative or directive training style
- Ensuring and checking that training is really effective objectives have been met and that real learning has occurred
- What to do before and after training to ensure the best outcome for the business and trainees
Full course details, including Modules & Activities
For a detailed course description, please see the course brochure here.
Before and After the Programme
In addition to the pre course discussions, we also send our pre course questionnaires to all delegates.
The responses are confidential - We use them to (as much as possible) make sure that the course meets the needs of each delegate.
All delegates are also entitled to six months free telephone and email support after the course.
Our Train the Trainer course is approved and monitored by the Institute of leadership & Management (ILM)
Delegates on this course can receive an ILM certificate and a year's studying membership (additional fee £49+VAT)