What is the course About?
Writing in the workplace is something we all do. Writing in the workplace needs to be clear, coherent, grammatically correct and easily understood by the reader.
Poorly written documents, reports, letter and emails can have a negative impact on the reputation of an organisation.
Our Writing in the Workplace course helps delegates to write clear, well structured, grammatically correct and (where necessary) persuasive documents that meet their objectives.
Who is the course for?
Anyone who wants to write documents that the reader will understand quickly and fully .
- Documents may be emails, letters or reports.
Our Writing in the Workplace Course will help delegates:
- To see writing as an important way of communicating
- To produce effective and successful written communication
- Produce writing that meets specific objectives
- Produce clear and well structured documents
- Ensure their key message is not lost
- Understand the importance of planning, editing and proofreading written work
- To understand the difference between active and passive writing
- Understand the need for excellent grammar and punctuation
The course includes plenty of opportunities for delegates to take part in exercises, activities and lively discussions.
Before the course
As well as our pre course discussions, we send our pre course questionnaires to all delegates attending our Writing in the Workplace course. The responses are confidential - We use them to (as much as possible) make sure that the course meets the needs' of each delegate.
After the course
All delegates who have attended our Writing in the Workplace course are entitled to six months free telephone and email support after the course.